A unique combination of proteins and algae, using the Molecular Gastronomy technique, formed into an easy to consume stick that's perfect for smaller marine fish. This super clean mixture offers excellent acceptance with minimum mess or smell.
A Unique Food Offering
- Contains lots of natural marine protein sources encasing fresh water which helps marine fish complete the osmotic process using less energy
- Contains sea algae and spirulina algae to offer a great balance to the protein sources
- Offered in a formed stick allowing smaller marine fish ready access and easy digestion too
- A combination of vitamins and creatures you cannot readily duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" cubes make measured feeding a snap while the easy to break whole shrimp offer ease of use
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Enriched with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the formed sea-worm-like stick and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues. Freshwater inside each stick causes them to float, use of a feeding ring required for overflow systems.
Ideal For: Most marine fish who require a dependable mixture of specific proteins and algae.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Please note: Handling frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always thoroughly wash your hands immediately after use and before any contact with your nose, eyes or mouth. Always avoid any contact with open wounds.
Ocean plankton, krill, shrimp, sea urchin, sea worms, clam, mussel, squid, sea algae, spirulina, sodium alginate, cod-liver oil, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin, calcium chloride, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture|
|min. 3%||min. 0.6%||max. 8%||max. 96%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin C||Vitamin B2||Vitamin B12|
|min. 0.01%||min. 10 mg/kg||min. 2 mg/kg||min. 200 µg/kg|